The Fourth Letter to Students of International Education College
录入时间:2020-09-14 15:53:00 点击: 次
We hope everyone is safe and healthy! The new semester is going to start officially from September 14th (next Monday). Students of International Education College, please check the following notice carefully:
1. The classes will undergo online and offline together. Students who are in China and could be back to campus are supposed to have classes in classroom. Students who are still outside China will be taught by live broadcast streaming class (online meeting apps). All of you are supposed to attend each class on time!
2. Regarding the administration and re-registration for the new academic year the student please make sure finished your administration from the University in timely manner. ( for reference please check overseas student handbook)
3. As for resident permit extension, it could be completed after you finish campus registration. Students who are still overseas, please don’t worry and wait patiently, the university will offer you support and help when necessary.
4. Students are allowed to pay all the fees through the financial department online system. Insurance renewal can be finished after students come back to school.
5. All students are encouraged to continue to do a good job of filling “Health Daily Report” daily, the data will be included in attendance rate and quality development score.
6. Please keep contact and update your condition with your respective teacher.
7. If any student choose to do suspension or dropping out from the University, please contact your respective teacher in advance.
We’d like to express our gratitude towards students for actively cooperation in the past time. Looking forward to seeing your face in the campus!
International Education College
Chengdu University of TCM